Our High School Team provides kidz the opportunity to learn about the multi-sport lifestyle, all while being in a fun, exciting, and safe atmosphere. We provide the opportunity for kidz to learn the techniques, conditioning and racing skills to compete, which will prepare them to participate in a collegiate triathlon program should they desire to continue in the sport (which we hope they do!).
Belonging to the club also provides a great opportunity for those students whom have never participated in the sport, to have a like-minded community to learn from in a supportive training and racing environment. For triathletes who already participate in multisport events, this is an opportunity to share their passion with their classmates.
Triathlon is an individual sport and even though we practice together and support each other, we work with every member to identify and help them reach their own personal goals.
The High School Team is for students enrolled in public, private or home/cyber schools. Incoming Freshmen are able to participate the summer before their Freshman year starting June 1st. This is to allow the student to compete in their entire Freshmen year. Seniors can continue to participate in the Club until the graduate. High School Team members participate in Sprint Distance triathlons.
- FREE race entries for all KidzTri3/KT3 Racing produced events (for students not turning 16 during the race year)
- 50% off on all KidzTri3/KT3 Racing produced camps
- Coached practices by USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, plus other credentials
- FREE TrainingPeaks Basic account (online program used to track training)
- Race weekend support including team logistics and onsite coaching
- Discounted entry fees for partner races
- Team branded stuff!
Prerequisites & Equipment Requirements
Team members should be proficient in the freestyle stroke, but do not need to be on a swim to team.
- Appropriate swim apparel (one-piece for girls, jammers for boys)
- Bicycle in road worthy condition
- Bike flat repair kit including spare tubes, including CO2 cartridges or small pump
- CPSC-approved bicycle helmet with a working chin strap (aero helmets not allowed)
- Running shoes
- Road ID—KidzTri3 is a RoadID Affiliate —or other emergency identification band (optional)
- One- or two-piece Team Uniform
- Wetsuit (optional)
Membership Inquiry Form
Kidz can join the Club anytime throughout the year. To receive information about Membership Dues and to answer any questions, please complete the form below.