- Kidz must become a KT3 Racing Annual Club Member.
- Practice fees, which includes all coach-led training sessions and coach-supported races, are additional.
- USA Triathlon Annual Youth Membership is required ($10 per triathlete)
- Race registration fees and travel costs are not included and are the responsibility of the parent/guardian
- Athletes and Parents must read, sign and follow our Code of Ethics. Parents must read and sign our Club Waiver.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach-led training sessions
- Overall season planning and race-specific strategy development
- FREE account in TrainingPeaks for all High School Team Members, including a standard training plan
- Race weekend support including team logistics and onsite coaching
- Team discounts from sponsors
- A Club Starter Kit with cool KT3 Racing stuff!
High School Team Prerequisites & Equipment Requirements
Team members should be proficient in the freestyle stroke, but do not need to be on a swim team to participate, have a bike in good operating condition and a good pair of running shoes.
- Appropriate swim apparel (one-piece for girls, jammers for boys)
- Road bike with drop style handlebar (aero bars not allowed) or mountain bike
- CPSC-approved bicycle helmet with a working chin strap (aero helmets not allowed)
- Bike flat repair kit including spare tubes, including CO2 cartridges or small pump
- One-piece team uniform (approximately $160)
- Road ID—KidzTri3 is a RoadID Affiliate —or other emergency identification band
- Wetsuit (optional)