- Kidz must become a KT3 Racing Annual Club Member.
- Practice fees, which includes all coach-led training sessions and coach-supported races, are additional.
- USA Triathlon Annual Youth Membership is required ($10 per triathlete)
- Race registration fees and travel costs are not included and are the responsibility of the parent/guardian
- Athletes and Parents must read, sign and follow our Code of Ethics. Parents must read and sign our Club Waiver.
- Coached practices
- Standard training plan
- Race weekend support including team logistics and onsite coaching
- Team discounts from sponsors
- A Club Starter Kit, which includes Team branded stuff!
Junior Team Prerequisites & Equipment Requirements
Team members should be able to swim any front stroke 50 yards unassisted, have a bike in good operating condition and a good pair of running shoes.
- Appropriate swim apparel (one-piece for girls, jammers for boys)
- Bicycle (aero bars not allowed)
- CPSC-approved bicycle helmet with a working chin strap (aero helmets not allowed)
- Two-Piece Team Uniform ($95) Optional
- Road ID—KidzTri3 is a RoadID Affiliate —or other emergency identification band (optional)