Our Junior Team provides kidz the opportunity to learn about the multi-sport lifestyle, all while being in a fun, exciting, and safe atmosphere. This is a perfect environment for kidz who are recreational athletes, have never participated in an organized sport, or are just not team-sport kidz. Triathlon is an individual sport and even though we practice together and support each other, we work with every member to identify and help them reach their own personal goals.
The Junior Team is for kidz ages 6 to 15 and participate Youth Distance triathlons. Kidz that turn 16 in any calendar year, must join the High School Team.
- FREE race entries for all KidzTri3/KT3 Racing produced events
- 50% off on all KidzTri3/KT3 Racing produced camps
- Coached practices by USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, plus other credentials
- FREE TrainingPeaks Basic account (online program used to track training)
- Race weekend support including team logistics and onsite coaching
- Discounted entry fees for partner races
- Team branded stuff!
Prerequisites & Equipment Requirements
Team members should be able to swim any front stroke 50 yards unassisted. Doesn’t have to be pretty, but they need to swim up and back without stopping or hanging onto the pool lane/side of the pool.
- Appropriate swim apparel (one-piece for girls, jammers for boys)
- Bicycle in road worthy condition (aero bars not allowed)
- CPSC-approved bicycle helmet with a working chin strap (aero helmets not allowed)
- Running shoes
- Road ID—KidzTri3 is a RoadID Affiliate —or other emergency identification band (optional)
- One- or two-piece Team Uniform
Membership Inquiry Form
Kidz can join the Club anytime throughout the year. To receive information about Membership Dues and to answer any questions, please complete the form below.