Our ParaKidz Team provides kidz with multiple disabilities, the opportunity to learn about the multi-sport lifestyle, all while being in a fun, exciting, and safe atmosphere. Triathlon is an individual sport and even though we practice together and support each other, we work with every member to identify and help them reach their own personal goals.
The ParaKidz Team is for kidz ages 6 to 15 and participate in Youth Distance triathlons as able-bodied athletes (depending on disability), or youth races that have a Physically Challenged or ParaTriathlon race division. Kidz that turn 16 in any calendar year, must join the High School Team.
- FREE race entries for all KidzTri3/KT3 Racing produced events
- 50% off on all KidzTri3/KT3 Racing produced camps
- Coached practices by USA Triathlon Certified Coaches, plus other credentials
- FREE TrainingPeaks Basic account (online program used to track training)
- Race weekend support including team logistics and onsite coaching
- Discounted entry fees for partner races
- Team branded stuff!
Prerequisites & Equipment Requirements
Team members should be able to swim any front stroke 25 yards assisted/non-assisted, with or without swim aids.
- Appropriate swim apparel
- Goggles (optional)
- Bicycle or adapted bike in road worthy condition
- CPSC-approved bicycle helmet with a working chin strap
- Racing chair (if applicable)
- Running shoes
- One- or two-piece Team Uniform (optional)
- Other equipment as applicable
If you need assistance with equipment, please email us and we’ll see how we can help!
Membership Inquiry Form
Kidz can join the Club anytime throughout the year. To receive information about ParaKidz Membership Dues and to answer any questions, please complete the form below.