We’re looking for Local Community Race Coordinators, who live in the communities where we produce events, to help us spread awareness of triathlon and KidzTri3 programming. This is a local volunteer role and you can represent to the local community that you are a member of the KidzTri3 team. As the Local Community Race Coordinator, you assist us in putting some of the local pieces in place to ensure successful events.
Prior to Race
- Work with our Volunteer Coordinator to identify and recruit volunteers
- Create relationships with local school districts and surrounding communities to help promote the event
- Help identify potential local sponsors
- Social channel sharing of our posts
- Post flyers and posters at local retail establishments
- Identify other local marketing opportunities
- Create a local organizing committee (if possible) to assist in these activities
Benefits to You
- Your kids can participate in any KidzTri3 produced event for free
- Special pricing for your kids to participate in our triathlon camps and clubs
- Recognition as the Local Community Race Coordinator
- Receive KT3 Racing Crew gear
- Be part of the KidzTri3 Race Crew on race weekend and help us create an experience and life-long memories!
o Horsham PA | School’s Out! Kids’ Triathlon
o West Deptford NJ | MiniTri at RiverWinds
o Glen Mills PA | MiniTri at Garnet Valley
o North Jersey
o Lehigh Valley
o Berks/Reading Area
If you are interested in any of these areas, please complete the form below.